How To Update The Stonex S900NEW Firmware
1. Connect to your receiver via your devices Wifi
2.Open a web browser, and go to the following address: 192.168.10.1
The Login info is as follows:
3. Click on the "Management" tab
4. Under "Install New Firmware", select "Choose File" and select the corresponding file that matches the device you have.
5. After selecting "Upload File", you will get the message "File is being uploaded..."
This may take several minutes to process.
6. Once the file is done uploading, you will get the message "File upload successfully. System will reboot to update". Your GNSS receiver will now restart.
PLEASE NOTE: your receiver will now flash each light consecutively as it reboot. Please DO NOT try to shut-off the receiver, remove the batteries, or touch any other buttons until this process is finished. It will be finished as soon as the flashing stops and the receiver beeps.
7. Re-connect to the receiver via its webUI following the steps at the beginning of this article. The WebUI will have been updated and will appear as shown below.
Firmware Upgrade and Motherboard
Please download the attached PDF file and motherboard in order to execute a firmware upgrade on the Stonex R20.
Stonex S900 WebUI overview
To access the Stonex S900 WebUI, first power on your receiver. Once powered on, find your device serial number under the available WiFi networks and connect. Note that the serial number is placed at the bottom of your receiver. Once Connected, go to ...
NRCan CSRS PPP - Stonex static data submission process
Download Stonex static data - Connect to the receiver’s WebUI from the computer you are planning to download and post-process your static data. - From the main menu, go to ‘Download’ tab. There, you will find all the static session ...
Logging Static data with Stonex S900 using Carlson Surv software (Version 6.01)
1. Log raw data settings in the Carlson Surv software In this guide, we assume that the user has already configured the parameters for both receivers operating as base and rover of their RTK system. Click on the icon of your Carlson Surv software, ...
Prompt static data logging via Stonex WebUI
- Turn on the Wi-Fi in your PC or electronic device (i.e., smartphone) - Search for the Stonex receiver as a WiFi network with respect to its serial number and connect. The serial number is located at the bottom of the receiver. ...