Trinity F90: Update the Payload Management Board (PMB)
- Start QBase.
- Select Updates and select Search Updates.
- Select Update and confirm with Yes.
- Please follow the steps as described in QBase. Thereby, please pay special attention to FIRST select Detect Device and AFTERWARDS to connect the payplad compartment to the computer via USB.
- When connected successfully the writing process starts automatically. After the update please select OK.
- Disconnect the USB connection between the payload compartment and your computer.
In order to validate the update please follow the mentioned four steps:
- Connect the QBase modem to your computer.
- Attach the Payload Compartment to the Trinity (see manual chapter 11.1).
- Connect the battery to the Trinity and power the Trinity. The Trinity connects to QBase automatically.
- Select the main menu -> Mission -> Start Monitoring and open the Payload Info
in the footer section.
The current payload management board version is displayed.
How To Assemble The Trinity F90
WARNING: Never remove or insert the payload compartment while the Trinity F90+ has a battery installed. It can short-circuit the PMB.
Trinity F90: Update the ESC
The update is shown in QBase > Updates > Search Updates. Please follow the instructions of the ESC update. Please select the downloaded ESC firmware (.hex.bin file ) in the User > Documents > QBase > Firmware > ESC folder.
How to attach MicaSense RedEdge-MX Payload to a Trinity F90+
Intro Hello and welcome to Measur's knowledge base! In this article, you will learn how to secure your MicaSense RedEdge-MX into the payload bay of your Trinity F90+. Step 1 - Disconnect Cable Disconnect the DF13 connector cable from the mount for ...
Trinity F90: Download FlyLOG
The FlyLog contains all the coordinates of the pictures that are recorded during the flight. FlyLogs are generated during the flight and saved on the autopilot board of the Trinity F90+. With the help of QBase it is possible to transfer the FlyLog ...
Get Started With PPK On Trinity F90
Getting Started The Trinity F90+ PPK module (standard on all Trinity F90+ drones) enables high-precision mapping without the need for ground control maps. You can achieve centimetre-level precision through the relative comparison of Trinity F90+ raw ...