How to attach MicaSense RedEdge-MX Payload to a Trinity F90+
Hello and welcome to Measur's knowledge base! In this article, you will learn how to secure your MicaSense RedEdge-MX into the payload bay of your Trinity F90+.
Step 1 - Disconnect Cable
- Disconnect the DF13 connector cable from the mount for easier access.
Step 2 - Connect DF13 Cable to Camera
- Attach the three DF13 connectors carefully to the camera. Be careful to make sure you only push at the plastic part to plug in the connector.
Step 3 - Insert Camera into Mount
- Before mounting your camera into the mounting system, make sure to remove the protective lens cover
- Insert the SD card into the side of the camera, confirm it fits properly and is secure
- Use the 2 provided screws to mount the camera to the mount
Step 4 - Secure DF13 Connector Cable
- Clip the cable back into the designated mount
You have successfully secured your MicaSense RedEdge-MX into a Trinity F90+ payload bay. Make sure to visit the other sections of our knowledge base for more information. If you require further support, you can start a support ticket here
How To Attach MicaSense RedEdge MX Into Payload Bay
REQUIRED PARTS Allen Screwdriver 2.5 mm Procedure For an easier application of the DF13 plugs, detach the cable from the mount. Attach the three DF13 connectors carefully to the camera. Take care that you only push at the plastic part to plug in the ...
MicaSense RedEdge-MX Configuration for Trinity F90
Process Connect to the camera using WiFi on your PC/laptop/smartphone. Micasense WiFi network: RededgeMX-SN, where SN is the individual camera serial number. Wifi password: micasense Log in to the Micasense Camera App using your web browser. Go to ...
Trinity F90: Update the Payload Management Board (PMB)
Start QBase. Select Updates and select Search Updates. Select Update and confirm with Yes. Please follow the steps as described in QBase. Thereby, please pay special attention to FIRST select Detect Device and AFTERWARDS to connect the payplad ...
How To Assemble The Trinity F90
WARNING: Never remove or insert the payload compartment while the Trinity F90+ has a battery installed. It can short-circuit the PMB.
Get Started With PPK On Trinity F90
Getting Started The Trinity F90+ PPK module (standard on all Trinity F90+ drones) enables high-precision mapping without the need for ground control maps. You can achieve centimetre-level precision through the relative comparison of Trinity F90+ raw ...